Extraordinary Meeting 14th December 2020 via Zoom
Councillor G Bell (Chairman), (GB)
Councillor P Crompton (Vice Chairman) (PC) (there was no interaction due to the poor internet connection Cllr PC was an observer)
Councillor R Crookes (RC)
Councillor G Derbyshire (GD)
Councillor S Hughes (SH) arrived at 7.30 pm
Councillor J Hardman (JH)
Mrs J Mason (Clerk)
Declaration of Interest.
Cllr JH – Loachbrook estate and Cllr GD – Loachbrook estate
No one present.
Cllr A Power no apologies submitted.
Resolved the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 16th November 2020 having been circulated be approved and accepted as a true and accurate record.
156/20 Matters arising from the minutes
J Ashbrook’s Ltd had fitted the concrete bases for the benches, and the entrance stone plus carried out some repair fencing work and replace gate fence posts and the invoice had been received. Cllr RC wished the fence work to be completed to a satisfactory standard before payment.
A resident from Blackfirs Lane had made a monetary donation to buy some extra hedging for thw western boundary to the site in the North Meadow. After advice laurels had been purchased.
Most of the planting had now been completed, with the exception of the orchard on site and Equator had left site the previous week.
It was noted the entrance stone from Bridestones had been delivered that day.
Cllr GB, Cllr GD, Cllr JH, and the Clerk had attended a meeting with the Bovis North West Director on the 7th December that the planning conditions had allowed them not to construct the gravel footpaths as per the outline permission but just mown paths. The utility works were ongoing to complete the highway infrastructure on the A54 and there was still no progress with the sewage pipes and UU.
It was agreed that the Sandy Lane Community Park implementation should be challenged further with the support of Cheshire East.
The manhole cover had been resolved on Chelford Road.
Environmental Weight Restriction on Radnor Bank
The Clerk updated the members on the feedback from Cllr J Wray. She had challenged the response as it was inadequate after being on the agenda for over eighteen months. She had also done some background research from other Ward Cllrs on the process with the LAHG.
157/20 Local Council Award
- To approve the full application to NALC for the Gold award submission
- The council confirms that it publishes all necessary information on its website to meet the criteria for the Foundation and Quality award levels.
- The council confirms it qualifies for the Foundation and Quality award levels by virtue of meeting all requirements.
- The council confirms it meets the requirements of the Quality Gold award.
- The council has prepared the required statements for the Quality Gold award
The Clerk explained the application to the members and had circulated the statements.
Resolved the Parish Council accepted the Local Council Award submission on behalf of Somerford PC for the gold level.
158/20 Planning Applications
- 20/5334C Somerford Hall Farm, Holmes Chapel Road, Somerford CW12 4SL- variation of Condition 2 on approval 18/3649C
Resolved No Comment
20/5217C River Dane Holiday park, Holmes Chapel Road, Somerford CW12 4SL – use of land for stationing of 5 no static holiday caravans, landscaping, and associated works.
To note the balance of the accounts = £40,242.17
- Direct Debit £5.99 Office 365
- Direct Debit £14.39 – Zoom
- Online payment – £130.00 Mr A Dale (hedge cutting)
- Online payment – £2,263.20 James Ashbrook’s Ltd
- Online payment – £18,390.40 Equator Ltd
- Online payment – £120.00 CHALC training (Hughes, Hardman, Derbyshire, and the Clerk)
- Online payment – £4,320.00 A P Matthews Ltd
Resolved the above payments are approved and signed for as a true and accurate record.
- £1,000.00 Mr C Porter
160/20 It was noted the next meeting was on the 11th January 2021
The meeting concluded business at 8.30 pm