You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 15th June 2020 at 7.30pm
Zoom.us using meeting ID 843 7456 2693
Password – 731221
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
Declaration of Interest
Members are encouraged to declare pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests as soon as they become aware in the meeting.
Part 1- Public and Press Present:
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 15 minutes. After questions the Chairman will reconvene the Parish Council meeting
- To receive apologies for absence
- To approve the draft minutes from 4th May 2020.
3. Co-option of new Councillor
- The Council to make a decision of the co-option of a new Parish Councillor from the applications circulated.
4. Rhead’s Meadow
- To discuss the completion of the pathways/ infrastructure by J Ashbrook’s Ltd and to note the meeting on Thursday 18th June.
- To discuss the planting plan for September.
- To update on wildlife meadow scheme
- To approve plans for site while awaiting planting.
- FCC Communities grant
5. Blackfirs Nature Reserve – Cheshire Wildlife Trust
- To receive an update from the Clerk.
6. Loachbrook ‘Bovis’ Estate
- To receive an update from Cllr GD
7. Dog waste bins across the Parish
- To receive an update from the Clerk
- Environment Weight Restriction – to note the allocation of funds from Local Highway Group to evaluate Radnor Bridge
- Cyclist accident on Radnor Bank – to note the accident.
- Blackfirs Lane – to note the closure 12th June to 16th June
- CLR – to note the meeting with Mr D Cawthra on 15th June any reportable issues
- 40mph along Holmes Chapel Road – resident complaint
- Damaged manhole cover on Chelford Road
- Grey Stone Wall ref 7993981
9. Audit 2020/21
- i) To receive the internal audit report from the internal auditor Mr G Roberts and note the recommendations and approve the action plan therein.
- ii) Following the review of the effectiveness of the system of internal control, to approve the Clerk to complete Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement 2019-20 of the AGAR and authorise the Chairman and the Clerk to sign to confirm compliance. See Appendix 1 of previous report.
- iii) To consider Section 2 – Accounting Statements 2019-2020 of the AGAR, approve the Accounting Statements and that the Chairman sign to confirm compliance.
- To approve the public inspection period (Notice of Public Rights) from Monday 22nd June 2020 to Friday 31st July 2020 inclusive. All information will be posted on the Council website and notice board by Friday 19th June 2020.
10. Community Governance Review
- Cllr GB
11. Cheshire East
To receive a report from Cllr J Wray
12. Planning Applications
To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
No applications submitted
BALANCE OF ACCOUNTS = £71,406.88
- £14.39 Zoom May
- £14.39 Zoom June
- £5.99 Office
- £30.00 Gary Roberts (audit)
- £815.11 Glasdon
- £213.48 CHALC
- £396.40 Zurich Insurance
- £1,260.00 Stockdale Fencing
14. Clerks Report
Meeting date review and location due to Covid 1915. Chairman and Members Report· To note next meeting on 3rd August 2020 – please check if this will be a virtual meeting.