You are invited to attend the Parish Council on the 3rd February 2020 at 7.30 pm at Somerford Park Farm, Holmes Chapel Road in the Pavilion D.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
|Declaration of Interest|
|Part 1- Public and Press Present:|
|3. Business Plan 2020/25||
|4. Annual Parish Meeting||
|5. Risk Assessment 2018/19||
|6. Internal Auditor 2018/19||
|8. Black firs Nature Reserve – Cheshire Wildlife Trust||
|9. Loachbrook ‘Bovis’ Estate||
|10. Blackfirs Park – DWH estate||
|12. Dog waste bins across the Parish||
|13. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
· No applications submitted
Bellway Homes –the PC to support the planning application or make some relative suggestions to improve the detailed planning application.
14/4518C Somerford Park Farm(16/0206D) – the Clerk to update on findings.
|14. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNTS = £95,539.47
· To approve the first payment to the principal contractor.
· £150.00 CHALC (training for Cllr PC and the Clerk)
· Clerks expenses Oct to Dec
· To approve donations to the Parish.
· £2.93 Nationwide closing amount.
BANK REC – Cllr PC to approve
|15. Cheshire East||To suspend the Standing Orders to receive a report from Cllr J Wray –
|16. Clerks Report||· Internal Audit Course 29.1.19
· To acknowledge the FOI request made by a resident in the Parish
· Section 106 monies meeting on 6th February
|17. Chairman and Members Report||· Training 2020|
|To note next Parish Council meeting on 16th March 2020|