You are invited to attend the meeting of the Parish Council on the 18th March 2019 at 7.30 pm
at Somerford Park Farm, Holmes Chapel Road in the Pavilion D.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
|Declaration of Interest|
|Part 1- Public and Press Present:|
|3. Annual Parish Meeting||· To confirm details for the meeting on 29th April 2019
· To confirm content of speaker’s presentation.
· To approve Ms A Frogatt fee of £98.00
· Newsletter – feedback from residents
· Newsletter delivery plans – to confirm details for next time.
|4. Congleton Link Road||· To communicate details from the meeting on 28th February 2019 with Mr D Crowthra – GRAHAM. NB next date 28th March 2019
· To discuss any other issues.
|6. New Community Home Bonus Scheme||
|7. Black firs Nature Reserve||· Cllr S Hughes to discuss the meeting on the 13th March and proposals.|
|8. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
· 19/0851C Land opposite Back Lane, Chelford Road, Somerford- Certificate of appropriate alternative development.
· 19/0774C 21, Chelford Road, Somerford CW12 4QD – Variation of conditions 2,3,4,6,8,10,11,15,16 &17 on approval 15/4244C – demolition of existing house and construction of a new residential development.
· To note the appeal; APP/R0660/D/19/3223861 – 18/5278C 7 the Stables Somerford hall, Holmes Chapel Road, Somerford CW12 4SL – rear single-story extension.
· 16/0206D / 14/4518c Somerford Park Farm – to consider report from last meeting.
· Loachbrook estate – update
|9. GDPR||· The Councillors to complete the ‘personal owned computer equipment for Council business’
· To approve computer maintenance costs
|10. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNTS = £8,728.01
· £35.00 COC Course 07.03.19
· Clerks Expenses
· £200.00 CPC
|11. Cheshire East||To suspend the Standing Orders to receive a report from Cllr J Wray
· Update on Radnor Bank weight limit -agenda 02.03.19.
|12. Elections Briefing||· The Clerk to report on the briefing session and to allocate nomination forms.|
|13. Clerks Report||· Black book
· New residents ‘Welcome Packs’
|14. Chairman and Members Report||· Town and Parish Conference – 6th March – update from PC and GB
· Code of Conduct Course – update from Cllr PC.
· PCSO Surgery 4.3.19 &18.3.19 – update from Cllr KW and Cllr PC.
|To note next meeting Annual Parish Council meeting on 29th April 2019|